- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical contacts
- Taking customers enquiries through email, phone, chat
- Maintaining existing customers relationship management
- Helping new customers to pick the plan that works best for their business.
- Helping to upgrade existing customers to newer plans to fit their requirements
- Reaching or exceeding sales goals
- Co-ordination with Operation and Marketing teams
- Ability to handle multiple processes at one time
- Customer Visits (with covid precaution)
- Cold calling and Lead generation
- Research and analyse relevant information including competitor products, pricing and their strategy.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns in line with the strategy.
- Extensive sales and billing knowledge
- Knowledge in the any CRM Billing System is an added advantage
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Graduate Degree is a must.
- 1+ year work experience. (Experience in hosting industry would be added advantage)
- Fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Good connect with social media entrepreneurs.
- Self-Starter & ready to go the extra mile.
- Highly motivated & self-driven with a proven ability to perform multi-tasking.
- Immediate Joiner preferred.
What you’ll get in BNPL:
- Excellent Career Progression.
- Opportunity to work on large Hosting projects.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Work Environment.
- High energy team.
- Long term goal achievements
- Prime location
- Legacy of 20+ years in Hosting Business
- Insurance Covered
Education: Computer / IT / Electronics Engineering Graduation.
Experience : Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience is require.
Sound knowledge in system administration and networking on Windows platform. Microsoft certifications preferred.
Experience with Windows servers in physical and virtualization environments.
Familiarity with the fundamentals of windows scripting languages with understanding of ASP .Net/MVC will be an added advantage.
Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as DNS, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL, Active Directory, etc.
Strong grasp on configuration management tools such as Plesk Panel, etc.
Familiarity with concepts such as load balancing, firewalls, NAS/SAN etc.
Proficient with network tools such as IPSEC, Windows firewall, Sysinternals.
Experience with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and Citrix Xen.
Ability to build and monitor services on production servers.
Basic knowledge of Routers and switches.
Excellent team management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work in a challenging and demanding mission critical infrastructure.