To view and manage the website logs,do the following:
1. Go to Websites & Domains
2. Click on Logs
3. Click the View
link corresponding to the domain name.
- Depending upon your site, these log files can be very large.
4. If you want to view only the last few lines of a file,enter the number in the box to the right of Lines of log file to be displayed(from the end of the file)
5. Now select a log file.
- And there you can see the last 10 lines from the access_log file.
6. You can do this using Log Rotation.
7. Set the rotation to occur by size or time.
8. Set the maximum number of log files.
9. Enter an e-mail address to receive processed log files.
10. To download a log file, click the download icon.
That's it! Now you know how to manage log files in Plesk.