1. Click NS Records -> Add NS Record.
2. There you would find 3 fields:
* Zone: If you wish to create a Name Server for a sub-domain like ns1.subdomain.yourdomainname.com, then enter the Zone as subdomain.yourdomainname.com in this text box.
* Value: This is the Name of the Name Server to be created or another Fully Qualified Domain Name that you want to make responsible for this Zone. Thus, if you wish to create an NS Record for subdomain.yourdomainname.com, you may enter the value as ns1.subdomain.yourdomainname.com. Or, you may want a Name Server like ns1.subdomain.yourdomainname.com to be delegated to another Fully Qualified Domain Name like dns1.anyotherns.com.
* TTL: This is the Time To Live for this Record. Any Server which once queries this Record will query it again after this time interval. The ideal TTL is 86400, which is 1 day. It can not be set to less than 14400, i.e. 4 hours.
3. Click the Add Record button to submit your Record.
Self-Hosted Help Desk Software by SupportPal