Syncing installation of Application/Software installed by Fantastico with Softaculous
1. Login to CPanel
2. Click the Specific Application/Sofware you had installed (For Eg: Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal etc.)Â under "Softaculous Apps Installer"
3. Click "Import"
4. Provide the Directory Where the Application Installed
For Eg: Assume you have installed Joomla under https://domain.com/Test
Provide the Directory Name "Test"
Note: If you have installed in root directory, no need of providing any directory name.
5. Click Import.
6. Your Installation is now synced with Softaculous.
7. Go back to Installation overview.
8. You will see the installation details.
9. You can update to latest version by clicking icon next to Version under current Installation.
Note: If the version is latest, will not be there.