To configure an Email Address on MAC OS, follow the below given steps:
1. Click on the Mail menu in the upper left corner of the window and select Preferences.
2. The Accounts page will display. Click the Plus Sign (+) in the lower left corner of the window.
3. The Add Account window will display. Enter your real name in the Full Name field;
enter your email address password. Click the Continue button.
4. The Incoming Mail Server window will display. For the account type, select IMAP or POP3 from the dropdown box.
Enter something to help remind in the Description field. Enter in the Incoming Mail Server field. (mail.DomainName).
If it is filtered then (filtered.balasai.com). Enter your Username and Password field. Click the Continue button.
5. The Outgoing Mail Server window will prompt you to provide additional information. Enter information you will remember
in the Description field. In the Outgoing Server field, enter mail.DomainName . If it is filtered then (filtered.balasai.com).
Click the check-box next to Use Authentication. Click the Continue button. (Write username and password).
6. The Outgoing Mail Security window will display. Uncheck the box next to Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Click the dropdown menu and select Password. Click the Continue button.
7. The Account Summary window will display. Review your information and click the Create button.
8. Your new account has been created. You will be returned to the Accounts window. Check your outgoing server settings by clicking
on the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) dropdown menu and selecting Edit Server List.
9. Click the Advanced tab. Select the radio button next to Use custom port and enter 587. Ensure the box next to Use Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) is unchecked and that the Authentication option is set to Password. Username and password are entered.
10. Close the Accounts window. If you are prompted to save your changes, click Save.
11. You have successfully completed the configuration process.