Installation of Word Press through Plesk Control Panel
1. Login to Plesk Control Panel using the credentials available with you.
2. Click on Applications from the Main Menu(Left side of Panel)
3. Click on Install Web Application
4. Under the Web category, you will see Blog and Content Management. Click Blog for installing Wordpress.
5. Click Install for continuing with Wordpress Installation.
6. License agreement page will open. Check I agree and click Next to continue.
7. Web application parameter page will exist. Fill the required details such as Directory Name, Database Name, Username and password for Database, Admin username, password, email id, blog title etc and click Install.
8. Worldpress will get installed successfully for your domain.
9. Now you will be able to see your blog through http://yourdomain.com/directoryname
10. You can administrate the WordPress blog through http://yourdomain.com/directoryname/wp-admin