Installation of Joomla through Plesk Control Panel
1. Login to Plesk Control Panel using the credentials available with you.
2. Click on Applications from the Main Menu(Left side of Panel)
3. Click on Install Web Application
4. Under the Web category, you will see Blog and Content Management. Click Content Management for installing Joomla.
5. Click Install for continuing with Joomla Installation.
6. License agreement page will open. Check I agree and click Next to continue.
7. Web application parameter page will exist. Fill the required details such as Directory Name, Database Name, Username and password for Database, Admin username, password, email id etc and click Install.
8. Joomla will get installed successfully for your domain.
9. Now you will be able to see your site through http://yourdomain.com/directoryname
10. You can administrate the Joomla site by login using admin credentialas