Creating site on the VPS Package :
1. Open the Linux VPS control panel as per the details provided in the mail.
2. Before creating domain,you will need to create a package for the site.
Hence click on Packages ---> Add New Package, here you need to create a packages for assigning to your customer's requirement.
You may create package with two options :
a. Create an individual package for each domain.
b. Create a generic package(template) and assign to all the domains and later add the add-ons as per your customer's requirement.
3. Once you create a package, go to Home page og your control panel.
4. Click on Account Functions - Create a New Account
5. Keyin the domain name.
6. When you press tab "UserName" will automatically generated from the domain name,the username can take maximum of 8 characters.
This is the FTP user name for the domain /site that is being created /configured.
7. Enter the password.This is the FTP password for the domain /site.
8. Select the package you want to assign.
9. Enter contact Email.
10.Click on create.
This will create /configure the domain/site under your VPS package.
Self-Hosted Help Desk Software by SupportPal