Creating MySql Database:
1) Login to your Web Admin Control panel with the details provided in the activation mail.
2) Click on MySQL database .
3) Create a MySql database.
4) Create a MySql user for the database.
5) Grant privileges to the user for the database created through the "Mysql databases" link on the control panel.
6) Use the phpMyAdmin web based utility to import your database from an SQL script / run scripts / queries directly on the database using the phpMyAdmin utility.
7) Export your database from your existing (local) mysql server into an sql file (using the mysqldump utility), and use the phpMyAdmin utility to import it into the database on the
8) You have successfully created and uploaded the MySQL database on the server.
Self-Hosted Help Desk Software by SupportPal