Adding Web space for a website
1. Open the Windows VPS control panel as per the details provided in the mail.
2. Click on Plan Manager --> Click Add Ons.
3. Click on Sell Add ons and Click Settings.
4. Select the domain from "Sell Add-on To Plan".
5. Select the Add on to be given from "Add-on Name" & select "Disk space" & keep the quantity** as '1' and Click on "Sell Add on" button.
**The quantity is 1 unit = 1 MB.
6. You have successfully added extra web space to the website. Similarly you can add other add-on required for the site.
Self-Hosted Help Desk Software by SupportPal