Dedicated Linux Servers
Dedicated Windows Servers
A Dedicated server offers following benefits
- If you rent a dedicated server, you get an entire server and network connection to yourself. Your website does not share server resources, disk space, network traffic like shared hosting plans.
- Flexibility and Software With shared hosting , you will have limited access to the operating system, and software applications will be limited to those, which are pre-installed by us. If you want to be able to install and run your own advanced, customized e-commerce or database applications you will probably need a dedicated server. The whole CPU and memory is at your disposal. You can install whatever programs and software that you wish.
If you are using a shared server, your upgrade options are limited. Your are allowed to increase the amount of disk space or bandwidth available to your site but that is all. You will not be able to upgrade the hard drive, RAM, processors, or software applications yourself. When you are using a dedicated server, you can do all of these things. Add one or more dedicated IP addresses. The additional bandwidth usually costs much less compared to a sharing hosting plan.
Information on a shared server is likely to be less secure than information on a dedicated server. A dedicated server can also be provided with its own firewall. If you are storing highly sensitive information on your server, this increased security will obviously be a high priority.
- Server Response Times, CPU Power, Performance.
The server response times on a shared hosting arrangement depend on what is happening with the other sites hosted on the server. There might be occasions in which a given user will take all the CPU and/or RAM and the server performance can suffer greatly, even a server can go down. These interruptions will be outside your control on a shared server. With a dedicated server, on the other hand, you alone are responsible for managing, and planning for, traffic levels and other events that may affect server response times.
Disadvantages of Dedicated Servers
- Dedicated servers are more expensive to rent than shared servers.
- Dedicated servers also require a higher level of technical skill to operate, Maintain. If you do not have skilled administrators, you have to spend little more for the Managed Services.
For more customisation on below given configurations Contact us for your requirements.
Server Management Services
We provide various options for your requirements of server management.