We offer an unique affiliate win-win program for India based businesses. We offer our reliable infrastructure, latest bleeding edge deployments, skills, stability and scalability to help you concentrate on your core activities.
This program is intended for ..
- Small hosting companies started by entrepreneurs not able to cope up with customer needs.
- Individuals who offered web hosting services but are not able to be profitable.
- Firms / companies like web designing, web development looking for dedicated & proper hosting service provider.
- Companies who started offering web hosting as allied service but not deriving the intended benefits.
- Companies / firms spending lot of indirect costs & time maintaining the web hosting services.
- Companies / firms not able to meet or grow with the customer requirements & customer growth.
- Reputed Web developers companies looking for strong, reliable and profitable business association.
- The program makes sure that you earn, year after year, with less hassles.
Please contact our dedicated rep. at to initiate the process. We shall be glad to be doing business with you.
- Please Read – Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
- Affiliates LogIn – If you have already registered for our Affiliate account, please Login Here
- Agreement to the Terms and Conditions:
All affiliates of M/s. Balasai Net Pvt Ltd. (BNPL) , must abide by all the terms set forth in this document and all other policies. Violation of any of these terms may result in the immediate termination of an account. Terminated accounts will NOT be paid for any pending affiliate referrals that have not been paid. Furthermore, at our discretion, we may issue stop payment on any outstanding checks to the affiliate if the account is terminated.
- Joining the Program:
Apply to become an affiliate by filling out the signup form for review. Applicants will be reviewed and either approved or denied by BNPL. If you are an existing customer, then your account should have been active for a minimum of 30 days and the account must be in good standing. BNPL reserves the right to refuse participation in this program to anyone for any reason. BNPL is not obligated to provide a reason for refusal to the program.
- Revocation of Affiliate Status:
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated at any time by BNPL without notice if the affiliate does not honour the intentions of this program or if the affiliate is not deemed fit to represent BNPL. An affiliate may be removed from the affiliate program if their web hosting account does not remain in good standing. Furthermore, payments will not be made to affiliates whose accounts are past due or not in good standing for any reason.
- Links & Banners on Your Site:
As an affiliate website of BNPL, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site (the “Links”), however, you CANNOT SPAM. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAMMING OF ANY KIND. The use of unsolicited bulk email, posting to newsgroups that don’t allow advertising, postings that are in breach of the respective blogs rules, or any other similar methods will be considered as spamming Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be the result of an unsolicited bulk e-mail program will result in your immediate termination from the Program and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due you hereunder. Allowable promotional links may contain BNPL’s trade names, service marks, and/or logos for display on your Affiliate Site. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such Links and other designated promotional materials for placement on your Affiliate Site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by BNPL. In utilizing the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such Link or Links. If you plan to promote or advertise our service and you are unsure if your promotion methods would be considered as spam, please ask us in advance.
The commissions are applicable only for the products sale (Pay per Sale). There is no commission paid for any other types like referrals, pay per click etc. The commission structure and products covered for commissions are finalised with you after approval of the affiliate membership.
- Commission Payment:
Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid to you directly by bank cheques or by electronic transfer to your registered bank accounts in India.
- Responsibility for Your Site:
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. You shall not perform any of the following:
- Unsolicited mass e-mail solicitations, IRC postings or any other form of spamming, including but not limited to, newsgroups or otherwise violate the anti-spamming policies.
- Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to BNPL concerning your identity, address, Tax registration no. or other required information;
- Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way;
- Misrepresent to the public the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites;
- Engage in popup advertisement network activities;
- Violate any of BNPL’s Legal terms and conditions, AUP, RUP as published at www.balasai.com/legal
- Maintaining Your Payment Information:
Affiliates may update their payment address and ‘Pay To’ name in the BNPLs CRM control panel. The affiliate is responsible for making sure the information is correct before payment is sent. If the information is not correct, you agree that BNPL is not responsible issuing another payment for any amounts sent to wrong person or the wrong location. Affiliates must claim their commissions within the same financial year. Claims older than 12 months will be cancelled by BNPL.
- Disputed Transactions:
- Account Cancellation:
The affiliate may request in writing to have the account cancelled by issuing a Trouble Ticket from the BNPL’s CRM support ticket system.
The affiliate account may be terminated by BNPL at any time without notice. If this account is related to a web hosting account that is terminated for any reason, then the affiliate account may be terminated at the same time. Any payments due at the time of termination will be withheld and will not be payable.
- Affiliate Program Changes:
The Affiliate Program may be altered by BNPL at any time, as deemed necessary by BNPL. Changes will be effective immediately once posted to on BNPL website.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
You agree to indemnify and hold BNPL, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the services provided by them.